We're recruiting for speakers to present at Eurocoke Summit 2024 later this year. If you would like to speak on any of the below themes, or another topic that you feel is of interest related to the met coke, coal and steel industries, we want to hear from you!
- Local and worldwide outlook for coal, coke and steel industry: updates from Europe, China, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, Australia and North America
- Plant operation strategy
- Cost optimisation in lower production output plants including maintenance, efficiency and environmental control
- New technologies to improve coal and coke production or utilisation
- Navigating supply and demand drivers
- Alternative uses of coke
- Sustainability & circular economy
- Best practices on cokemaking operations and repair
- Discrepancies between Europe and the rest of the world in terms of coke operations
- Review of coke plant facilities closed or on the path to closure as part of decarbonization efforts in Europe
- BAT Environmental Technologies as alternatives to decarbonisation
Deadline for submissions is Friday 15 March 2024.