The 16th edition of the Eurocoke Summit will take place on 27-29 April 2020 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The 2019 Summit was an unprecedented success, with over 280 industry professionals in attendance, making it the biggest edition to date, and the 2020 event promises to be no different.
How Eurocoke benefits the industry
The Eurocoke Summit provides a unique opportunity for senior decision makers from the global coke, coal and steel markets to hear the latest market trends, as well as technical and operational developments within the industry. Eurocoke also provides attendees with the opportunity to network face-to-face and develop valuable connections with their colleagues and customers.
Whether you're a coke producer looking for methods to reduce emissions from cokemaking or a plant manager looking for case studies on how to succesfully operate a plant in today's challenging circumstances, the advisory board have made sure to include something for every level of the supply chain so all attendees will gain the knowledge they need to be successful.
Why you should attend Eurocoke
Eurocoke brings together key experts and industry leaders from the met coke, coal and steel industry supply chains for two full days of learning, networking, discussion and debate.
Just some of the 2020 presentations will include
- Latest developments in the European steel market, Alessandro Sciamarelli, Senior Manager Economic Analysis, Eurofer - European Steel Association
- Future challenges for European cokemaking, Peter Liszio, Senior Division Manager OU/Hot Metal/Coking Plant, Thyssenkrupp Steel Europe AG, Germany
- Imaging techniques for petrographic characterisation of metallurgical coke, David Pearson, CEO & Founder, Pearson Coal Petrography Inc, Canada
- The everlasting coke plant - Sustainable life time extension of a coke plant in a densely populated area, Huub Schulte, Works Engineer Coke and Gas Plants, Tata Steel Europe, Netherlands
- What does high fluidity northern appalachian coal bring to an international coal blending strategy?, Larry Runner, Vice President Technical Marketing, Arch Coal, USA
Other speakers included representatives from S&P Global Platts, Wood Mackenzie, Coalbiz, DMT GmbH, POSCO Research Laboratory, PAO Severstal, Noble Resources, Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal and more. View the full programme online here.
Whatever your position - whether you're a plant manager, corporate executive, engineer, analyst or project manager, you can't afford to miss it.
Book your Eurocoke 2020 ticket
With over 280 industry professionals in attendance at the 2019 Eurocoke Summit, this conference is the place to be for all those working in the met coke, coal and steel industries. As Europe's only conference dedicated solely to this market, you can't afford to miss out!
Book your ticket >