The 15th edition of the Eurocoke Summit will take place on 2-4 April 2019 at the Novotel Amsterdam City in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Last year's Summit was an unprecedented success, with over 200 industry professionals in attendance, and this year promises to be even bigger and better!
How Eurocoke benefits the industry
The Eurocoke Summit provides a unique opportunity for senior decision makers from the global coke, coal and steel markets to hear the latest market trends, as well as technical and operational developments within the industry. Eurocoke also provides attendees with the opportunity to network face-to-face and develop valuable connections with their colleagues and customers.
Whether you're a coke producer looking for methods to reduce emissions from cokemaking or a plant manager looking for case studies on how to succesfully operate a plant in today's challenging circumstances, the advisory board have made sure to include something for every level of the supply chain so all attendees will gain the knowledge they need to be successful.
Why you should attend Eurocoke
Eurocoke brings together key experts and industry leaders from the met coke, coal and steel industry supply chains for two full days of learning, networking, discussion and debate.
Just some of the much anticipated 2019 presentations include:
- Opening Keynote address: Technology developments for a low CO2 industry - Johan Van Boggelen, Technology Maanger, Hisarna Pilot Plant at Tata Steel IJmuiden
- Demand growth in India and South East Asia: How will it impact the global demand profile for met coal? - Chris Urzaa, Manager Marketing - Coal at Jellinbah Group
- Feasability and impact of introducing manless coke oven machines - Oana Niculita, Head of Sales and Marketing at John Henderson Machines
- A case study: Blending philosophy at Ternium to reduce the cost of hot metal - Ana Patricia Jaccard and Andrés Jorge Aused, Senior coal and Cokemaking Specialists at Ternium
- The future of coal-related research in the EU in the light of EU 2050 policy objectives - Brian Ricketts, Secretary General, EURACOAL
- Process data based lifetime assessment of coke oven batteries - Michael Neumann, Head of Coke Oven Plant Department, thyssenkrupp
- Colombia: The sile coke supplier - Juan Manuel Sanchez Vergara, CEO at C.I. Carbocoque
- ArcelorMittal Gijon: Project of modernisation of the coke plant - Dr. Frederic Honnart, Coke Plant Expert at ArcelorMittal
Other speakers included representatives from Corsa Coal, Contura Energy, H&W Worldwide Consulting, Paul Wurth, Teck Metal, POSCO, Lotus Wireless Technologies, Xcoal Energy & Resources and more. View the full programme online here.
Whatever your position - whether you're a plant manager, corporate executive, engineer, analyst or project manager, you can't afford to miss it. Book your ticket now to ensure your place!
Join your industry colleagues at Eurocoke 2019
With over 200 industry professionals in attendance at the 2018 Eurocoke Summit, this conference is the place to be for all those working in the met coke, coal and steel industries. As Europe's only conference dedicated solely to this market, you can't afford to miss out!
Book now >