For 20 years, the Met Coke World Summit has hosted over 4,500 attendees from all over the world, bringing together a diverse group of producers, suppliers, convertors and end-users from across the industry. Met Coke World Summit has built a reputation as the place to meet with nearly every sector of the Met Coke world.
- Met Coke World Summit is one of the biggest exhibitions across the coke, coal and steel industries
- High-level conference content, packed with prominent speaker slots
- Exclusive 1-to-1 meetings, and over 1,200 high level meetings expected to take place
- Premium networking areas for 14 hours of face-to-face networking
- Networking breaks, lunch and drinks reception in the exhibition hall
- Meet with your peers to address industry-wide concerns like downsizing, plant idling, and environmental pressures
Industry Now and for the Future
PNC Financial Services releases currency forecasts. Here are two of the most recent, one discussing issues in the post-Brexit world and one forecasting currency relationships as of Q3 2016.
20 years of industry expertise
This year’s event marks the 20th anniversary of the Met Coke World Summit- from 1997 to today, the industry is still facing some of the same challenges, challenges that only Met Coke 20 can help address and answer!
Program cover from our first Met Coke World Summit- March 5-7, 1997
20 years of expert presentations
Dr. Bristow's Met Coke 2015 presentation
Dr. Bristow's Eurocoke 2016 presentation